- Fashion shows
- Corporate Events
- Press conferences
- Floor area is 365 m2
- Devices for lighting effects and solid lighting
- Video Projector
- Projection screen 3,5x4,5m
- 10 speaker systems
Concerts were arranged here before the revolution. In the 30s, when the first line has become "the object of the Central Executive Committee," the Hall functioned as a club of the party elite: concerts & movies for the privileged people were shown here.
The Demonstration Hall was turned into the space, where everyone could see the shows of the Soviet fashion collections after the reconstruction of GUM in 1953. The exclusive right of shows’ conducting has belonged to the All-Soviet Union Fashion House at Kuznetsky Most before.
Any customer could come here, though the admission was charged - 5 rubles in the opening year and 50 kopecks after the currency reform in 1961. The first shows were held once a day, but the hall could accommodate a maximum of 350 people, so in the late 1950s, the number of sessions has been increased to two or three a day. Thus, the only show in Moscow featuring dressed-up in-style girls & live music could see up to a thousand people a day.